Ryan went on to graduate from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in 2012, where he received his Juris Doctor degree with a concentration in Litigation. Ryan was the recipient of the Certificate of Merit for top honors in Trial Skills.
After graduation from Law School, Ryan pursued an opportunity to work for the State of Michigan, serving as a Caucus Services Specialist, providing communication and policy briefings for the Republican Senate Caucus. After a year working with Republican Senate Caucus, Ryan worked as the Assistant Legislative Director for the former Senate Majority Leader.
Away from the office, Ryan spends as much time outdoors as possible, including, fishing, kayaking, biking, skiing and snowmobiling up north at his family cottage in Mancelona, MI. Ryan currently resides in Fenton, MI.
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- State of Michigan, Caucus Services Specialist
- Former Senate Majority Leader, Assistant Legislative Director
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2012
- Honors: Certificate of Merit for top honors in Trial Skills, Recipient
- Major: Litigation
- Northwood University, Midland, Michigan
- Honors: Northwood University Football team, Athletic Scholarship
- Honors: Northwood University Mock Trial Team, Member
- Major: Entertainment, Sports, Promotion Marketing
- Major: Business Management