With extensive experience practicing in courtrooms throughout Michigan, Attorney Jan Jeffrey Rubinstein’s trial skills are second to none. Assisting clients with litigation, collections, and criminal law matters throughout Michigan, Attorney Rubinstein’s approach is personal, dedicated, and aggressive. Mr. Rubinstein maintains a Fair Debt Collection Practices Act certification, has a real estate broker’s license, and currently serves in Oakland County Circuit Court and District Court as a Case Evaluator. He is also a member of the Florida Bar.
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2000
- University of Michigan, 1997
- Managing Member at The Rubinstein Law Firm, 2011–present
- Real Estate Broker at BPO Pros, LLC, 2007–present
- Head of Litigation at Ronald B. Rich & Associates, 2006–2011
- Owner at Law Office of Jan Jeffrey Rubinstein, 2000–2006