Trusted, Experienced Litigators For Clients Across Michigan
Litigation isn’t many people’s preferred method of settling disputes. Yet, in many cases, it’s necessary. For nearly two decades, attorney Jan Jeffrey Rubinstein has been assisting clients with matters related to civil litigation. From our Bingham Farms office, we work with both individuals and businesses seeking a swift yet effective resolution to their civil dispute.
Comprehensive Civil Litigation Services
The Rubinstein Law Firm assists civil litigation clients in the metro Detroit area and throughout Michigan and has extensive experience with:
- Negligence actions: When someone is negligent, that person did not exercise care in his or her actions, resulting in an injury that is not intentional yet is still serious. If you or a loved one has been harmed or suffered death as a result of someone’s carelessness, you may be able to recover certain damages to compensate for medical bills, funeral expenses and more.
- Contract disputes: Even though you signed a contract that you think is binding, a dispute could arise if the other party does not keep their end of the deal. Whether you are being sued or need to recover damages in a contract dispute, attorney Jan Jeffrey Rubinstein can advise you of your rights.
- Intentional torts: An intentional tort is like negligence, but the accusing party (plaintiff) must show that the defendant intended to cause harm.
- Employment discrimination: Several areas fall under employment discrimination, including race, sex, age, disability, pregnancy or on the basis of genetic information. If you feel you were fired or laid off for a reason other than what was given to you, you may have the basis for an employment discrimination case.
- Defamation: Defamation is a catch-all phrase that covers slander, libel, traducement, calumny and vilification. Libel is when someone writes an untruth that harmed you in a significant way; slander is when someone speaks an untruth that harmed you in a significant way. The harm must cause you financial issues or damage your reputation – it can’t simply hurt your feelings.
- Construction litigation: We assist with matters relating to construction liens, builders trust claims, contract disputes, payment claims and more.
Litigation can be both costly and time-consuming. That’s why it’s imperative to have experienced counsel by your side that can simplify the process while aggressively fighting for your rights and interests.
Get Answers To Your Questions
If you are experiencing issues in these areas, contact attorney Rubinstein’s office by calling 248-220-1415 or using the online form to set up a consultation. If you think you have a case, an experienced attorney will let you know what your rights are and stand by your side to ensure that you achieve the best possible result.