An Accomplished, Experienced General Practice Firm
When facing any legal issue, whether it pertains to real estate or a family matter or it involves litigation, having tried and tested counsel by your side is key.
For nearly two decades, The Rubinstein Law Firm has been providing comprehensive legal guidance to clients in Bingham Farms and across Michigan. Attorney Jan Jeffrey Rubinstein takes a personal, dedicated approach to each case. Where necessary, our firm aggressively stakes out our position for our clients, and when needed, we sit down at the negotiation table. No matter the scenario, we’re always working toward the best possible outcome.
- Family law, from divorce and property disputes to matters pertaining to children and custody
- Real estate, from breach of contract to fraud and any other issue
- Business and commercial matters, from dealing with human resources matters to contract issues
- Criminal defense, including DUI and serious felony defense
- Contract disputes, including those involving employment contracts
- Debtor and creditor matters
- Defamation, slander, libel, traducement, calumny and vilification
- Employment discrimination relating to race, sex, age and disability, as well as Title IX issues
- Negligence and intentional torts
As a licensed real estate broker, attorney Jan Jeffrey Rubinstein assists both individuals and businesses with real estate matters, from issues pertaining to buying or selling to breach of contract, loan modification and more.
In addition, we work with individuals caught in the criminal justice system seeking criminal defense representation, including in matters involving OWI.
Dedicated Michigan Representation
Attorney Rubinstein is a lifelong Michigan resident (and a die-hard Tigers, Pistons, Lions and Red Wings fan). We care about representing our community and developing it through our legal representation. That’s why we make ourselves available to our clients, no matter the issue, no matter the hour.