Attorney Jan Jeffrey Rubinstein has been working with real estate clients since 2000. He is licensed to practice in Michigan, Florida, and Pennsylvania, and is knowledgeable about all aspects of real estate law in both states, as well as being a licensed real estate broker in Michigan. Whether you are buying or selling residential or commercial property, he can help make the transaction as smooth as possible. Attorney Rubinstein will identify any potential snags so all problems can be solved and transactions can close on time. Along with real estate transactions, these deals often include issues like evictions, redemption and/or abandonment, earnest money issues, quiet title actions and other disputes. Without a qualified attorney, these issues can create huge financial stresses for all parties to the transactions.
A Real Estate Attorney To Assist With Residential And Commercial Transactions
Jan Rubinstein, a real estate attorney in Michigan, can investigate and confirm that:
- All property improvements were permitted and made to code. For example, a room addition may appear to be exactly how you would have done it, but if proper permits were not obtained or it is not built to code, you may have to pay fines and find the added room does not meet your expectations.
- For condominiums, you understand the benefits and obligations required of the covenants, conditions and restrictions (CCRs) of the homeowners association (HOA).
- You are aware of any easements. For example, a utility company that may have underground wires and an agreement that it can come onto your property at any time to work on them.
- You are aware of the real property boundaries and that there are no fences, garages or other outbuildings on your property.
- The zoning is such that you can make any improvements that may be on your list.
For commercial property, it is important to check for zoning laws, land use regulations and requirements, and any environmental laws. Attorney Rubinstein can also draft or review all commercial and residential lease agreements to make sure the terms are acceptable. If necessary, he can negotiate more satisfactory terms, whether he is working for the lessors or the lessees.
Contact Real Estate Attorney Jan Rubinstein
Whether you are trying to buy or sell property in Michigan or Florida, real estate attorney Jan Rubinstein at The Rubinstein Law Firm offers a free phone consultation. No matter which state you are calling from, you can reach him at 248-220-1415 or by using the online contact form.